How to embed YouTube movie in a content object ?
Realse Date: 17/01/2012 | Last update: 17/01/2012
- Enter your YouTube account and upload a movie.
- On the movie page you will find 2 options how to insert the movie into a web page:
The "URL" field contain a direct link address to the movie page on YouTube.
The "Embed" field contain html tags to embed in the web page.
- Mark the code in the "Embed" field and copy it to your clipboard (Ctrl+C).
- Login to the ContentCenter and edit the Content you want to update.
- Change the rich text editor of "Description" Field to "View/Edit Source" mode by clicking the [<>] button on the editor toolbar.
- Focus the mouse on the place where you want to insert the movie.
- Paste the Embed code that you took from YouTube "Embed" field.
- Save the Content.